Metagenics CalmX Raspberry
Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder
Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder contains beneficial nutrients that have been shown to support the body during times of stress.
Metagenics CalmX Raspberry May Assist With
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Assist with Urinary alkalisation and reduce acidity
- Contains magnesium which is beneficial during times of stress
- Muscle cramps
- Magnesium deficiency
- Modulating sympathetic nervous system
The active ingredients in Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Each 11.9g Dose of Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Contains;
Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag - Magnesium bisglycinate) 3.5g Equiv. elemental magnesium 350mg Taurine 3g Glutamine 2g Potassium citrate 1g Equiv. elemental potassium 362mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 624mg Equivalent Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) 500mg Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25mg Equivalent Riboflavin sodium phosphate 25mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 25mg Calcium patothenate (vitamin B5) 25mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (vitamin B6) 25mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn - Zinc bisglycinate) 50mg Equivalent Zinc 10mg
Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics CalmX Raspberry - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics CalmX Raspberry Powder should not be taken within 2 hours of antibiotic medication as magnesium may reduce the absorption of antibiotics.
- Caution if taking calcium channel blockers or anti-arrhythmic medications, as it may potentiate hypotensive or anti-arrhythmic activity.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications contact your health care professional.