Metagenics FemmeX Powder
Metagenics FemmeX Powder is a hormonal regulating supplement containing high doses of magnesium.
Metagenics FemmeX May Assist With
- Nutrients for healthy oestrogen metabolism.
- Exclusive, highly bioavailable Meta Mag® magnesium plus BosPure® boswellia and broccoli.
- Symptomatic relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) with additional hormonal support.
Product Size: 252g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics FemmeX Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics FemmeX Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Each 9.0g Serve of Metagenics FemmeX Contains;
Boswellia serrata, gum oleoresin fresh
1.5g Matricaria chamomilla, flower dry (German chamomile) 1.5g Brassica oleracea var. italica, sprout powder (Broccoli) 750mg Magnesium amino acid chelate
(Meta Mag® - Magnesium bisglycinate)
3.0g Equivalent Magnesium 300mg Calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.1g Equivalent Calcium 250mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 605mg Equivalent Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg Tyrosine 400mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 50mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc bisglycinate) 25mg Equivalent Zinc 5mg Chromic chloride 513μg Equivalent Chromium 100μg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250μg Folic acid 250μg Potassium iodide 98μg Equivalent Iodine 75μg
Metagenics FemmeX Powder is free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics FemmeX Powder is free artificial colours and flavours.
Metagenics FemmeX Powder is sweetened with steviol glycosides.
Metagenics FemmeX - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics FemmeX Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics FemmeX Powder please contact your health care professional.