Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets
Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets help support normal healthy mood, stress adaptation and thyroid hormone production.
Metagenics NeuroLift May Assist With
- Support normal healthy mood.
- Reduce stress-induced physical and mental fatigue.
- Coleus and essential nutrients for a healthy thyroid.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics NeuroLift Ingredients per Tablet
Hypericum perforatum, herb dry (St John's wort) 1.9g Standardised to hypericin 1.35mg Withania somnifera, root dry (Withania) 1.5g Rhodiola rosea, root dry (Rhodiola) 630mg Coleus forskohlii, root dry (Coleus) 500mg Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 98mg Equivalent S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) 50mg Folinic acid (from calcium folinate) 250μg Iodine (from potassium iodide) 75μg Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50μg Vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol 5 μg) 200IU
Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets are free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt.
Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics NeuroLift - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Metagenics NeuroLift Tablets contains St John's wort affects the way many prescription medicines work – including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- Not be taken by individuals who are using prescription anti-depressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indicationsplease contact your health care professional.