Metagenics Parex Tablets
Parex contains a potent herbal formulation used for their broad spectrum anti-pathogenic properties in traditional Chinese, Western and Ayurvedic herbal medicine.
Metagenics Parex May Assist With
- Help rid the body of intestinal worms and parasites, maintaining healthy intestinal microbial balance.
- Exert antimicrobial, antiparasitic and anthelmintic activity.
- Prescribed as part of the Gut Pathogen Elimination Program.
The active ingredients in Metagenics Parex Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Parex Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Parex Ingredients per Capsule
Punica granatum, fruit peel dry (Pomegranate) 3.3 g Artemisia annua, herb dry (Sweet wormwood) 2.0 g Juglans nigra, fruit hull fresh (Black Walnut) 1.0 g Nigella sativa, seed dry (Nigella) 1.0 g Commiphora myrrha, gum oleoresin dry (Myrrh) 1.0 g Peppermint oil 25 mg
Metagenics Parex Tablets are free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches.
Metagenics Parex Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives..
Metagenics Parex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Parex Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
Amazing product for a pre detox and cleanse. Helps you get your body ready a great cleanse.