NatroVital Immune Boost - Improving Immune Health
NatroVital Immune Boost is a 100% Alcohol-Free pleasant-tasting blend of herbs traditionally used to improved immune health. The immune system plays an integral role in keeping the whole body healthy and free from disease and illness.
The beauty of herbs is that they help to repair and regenerate bodily functions, thus assisting in restoring health.
NatroVital Immune Boost works well with Liposomal C & D to help balance and improve immune function.
NatroVital Immune Boost May Assist With
- Recurring infections
- Immune health
- Reducing the severity of colds and flu
- Lymphatic draining
- Swollen glands
- Recovery from colds/flu
- Weak immune function
The active ingredients in NatroVital Immune Boost Herbal Tonic when professionally prescribed may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Immune Boost Herbal Tonic. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital Immune Boost Ingredients per 5ml
2500mg Proprietary Blend
- Organic Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)
- Cats claw (Uncaria tomentosa)
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
NatroVital Immune Boost Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water.
NatroVital Immune Boost is 100% Alcohol-Free.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
NatroVital Immune Boost Herbal Tonic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if known allergies to ingredients.
- Use NatroVital Immune Boost cautiously if you are a transplant patient on immuno-suppressing medication, acute phase of infection, hypertension, hypokalemia, oedema, congestive heart failure, renal disease and hepatic disease.
- Contains Cats Claw, which is contraindicated in pregnancy.
- Use NatroVital Immune Boost cautiously if you are taking digoxin or diuretics.
- Possible interactions may occur using NatroVital Immune Boost Herbal Tonic with anticoagulant medication.