Orthoplex Repairase offers powerful antioxidant nutrients designed to help modulate immune and inflammatory responses in the body. The synergistic combination of nutrients provides an all-in-one, high strength formula as the ultimate therapy in supporting healthy immune function for optimal protection.
Orthoplex Repairase May Assist With
- Contains quercetin, which may help down-regulate inflammation
- Contains antioxidant nutrients
- May support healthy immune function
Product Size: 100g Powder
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Repairase, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Repairase and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Repairase Ingredients per 3.1g
|equiv. Vitamin A (2500IU)
||750.0mcg Retinol Equivalents
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid
|equiv. Pantothenic acid
|d-alpha Tocopheryl succinate
Orthoplex Repairase Excipients:
Acacia, citric acid - anhydrous, glycine, malic acid, stevia, trusil natural lime flavour.
Orthoplex Repairase - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Repairase if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use Orthoplex Repairase Powder in caution with people with Haemochromotosis as Vitamin C may increase the body's absorption of Iron.
- Use Orthoplex Repairase Powder with caution with high doses of Vitamin A in conjunction with Tretinoin and Statins, as these medications may increase levels of Vitamin A.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.