BioMedica BioFem Capsules
BioMedica BioFem is a unique multi-action formula to help support healthy cycle and hormone function in females
BioMedica BioFem May Assist With
- Formulated with high-quality herbal extracts
- Contains Vitex, standardised to the active iridoid glycosides agnuside and aucubin
- Unique addition of Affron®, a clinically trialled saffron extract
- Key synergistic nutrients vitamin B6, zinc, iodine and selenium to support healthy hormone function
- Multi-action formula supporting underlying hormone function
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioFem Ingredients per Capsule:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) standardised to contain: 1000mg Agnuside 500mcg Aucubin 700mcg Crocus sativus (Saffron) stigma 45mg Magnesium (as Amino acid chelate) 50mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 75mg equiv. Pyridoxine 61.7mg Zinc (as Glycinate) 5mg Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 75mcg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica includes these for full transparency.
BioMedica BioFem Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen phosphate Silica colloidal anhydrous, Magnesium stearate, Vegetable capsule: hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Dextrin and Hypromellose
BioMedica BioFem is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, sulphites/sulphates, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts, peanuts, salicylates and amines.
BioMedica BioFem - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica BioFem if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica BioFem contains Vitamin B6. Stop taking BioMedica BioFem if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- BioMedica BioFem contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica BioFem please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica BioFem, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica BioFem and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.