BioMedica C Max 200g Powder
BioMedica C Max is a comprehensive, pleasant tasting vitamin C formula.
BioMedica C Max May Assist With
- Assists in maintaining healthy immune function. Vitamin C maintains the immune system by supporting the activity of white blood cells and the antibody response.
- May help to reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May assist in the management of recurrent and mild upper respiratory infections
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels in normal healthy people
- May assist in the production of collagen, thus promoting healthy skin and connective tissue, plus minor wound repair
Product Size: 200g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica C Max Ingredients per 3.5g
Total Vitamin C: 1.73g Ascorbic acid 1.085g Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 309.40mg equiv. Ascorbic acid 255.6mg Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 144.38mg equiv. Ascorbic acid 129.5mg Sodium ascorbate 187.3mg equiv. Ascorbic acid 165.6mg Potassium ascorbate dihydrate 135.03mg equiv. Ascorbic acid 94.5mg Phyllanthus emblica exract equivalent to dry fruit 84mg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate 41.23mg equiv. to Natural Vitamin E 56IU Rutin 42mg Hesperidin 70mg Natural Betacarotene 1.26mg Magnesium phosphate 70mg equiv. Magnesium 14.46mg equiv. Phosphorus 12.29mg Calcium phosphate 70mg equiv. Calcium 27.13mg equiv. Phosphorus 12.95mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 10.89mg equiv. Zinc 3.5mg Glycine 525mg
BioMedica C Max Excipients:
Sodium bicarbonate, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Glycine, Thaumatin, Citric acid anhydrous, Proprietary natural lemon flavour, Maltodextrin, Acacia, Olive oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alpha-tocopherol and Silicon dioxide.
BioMedica C Max is free from: Dairy, wheat, egg, lactose, sulphates/sulphites, nuts, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts, peanuts, salicylates, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica C Max contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica C Max has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica C Max is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica C Max - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica C Max if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica C Max is not to be used in children under two years of age without advice from a qualified healthcare professional.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica C Max please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica C Max, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica C Max and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This product ticks all the boxes...ingredients, ease of use