BioCeuticals Clinical Fe BioActive
BioCeuticals Fe BioActive Tablets
BioCeuticals Fe BioActive is a high strength bioavailable iron supplement with activated B vitamins, plus A, C and copper for enhanced absorption and utilisation.
BioCeuticals Fe BioActive May Assist With
- Supports healthy formation of red blood cells and cellular energy production.
- May assist those with an increased demand for, or whose dietary intake of iron is inadequate; such as pregnant and lactating women, vegetarians/vegans, athletes and the elderly.
Product Size: 30 tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Fe BioActive Ingredients per tablet
Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate) (Ferrochel®) 88.8mg equiv. iron 24mg Betacarotene 2.7mg equiv. vitamin A retinol equivalents 450mcg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 24.59mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15mg Levomefolate calcium 250mcg equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 230.88mcg Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 250mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200mg Cupric citrate 566.86mcg equiv. copper 200mcg Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root 30mg Arthrospira plantensis (spirulina) 100mg
BioCeuticals Fe BioActive - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Fe BioActive if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Fe BioActive contains vitamin A, when taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take BioCeuticals Fe BioActive without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- BioCeuticals Fe BioActive is not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Fe BioActive please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Fe BioActive, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Fe BioActive and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.