BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte Capsules
BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte combines nutrients with herbs to help support blood sugar regulation.
BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte May Assist With
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates.
- Chromium is important for diets high in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Chromium is a fundamental component in healthy glucose utilisation and lipid metabolism.
- Chromium is a key factor in normal healthy glucose metabolism by aiding glucose uptake into cells.
- Gymnema contains gurmarin, a polypeptide responsible for its sweetness-suppressing qualities.
Product Size: 120 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte Ingredients per Capsule
Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce®): Momordica charantia (bitter melon) fruit 3g Galega officinalis (goat's rue) herb flowering 2g Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Gymnema sylvestre (gymnema) leaf 2g equiv. to NLT 50% gymnemic acid (NLT 62.5mg) Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed 400mg Nutrients: Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form) 200mg Biotin 1mg Chromium (as chloride) 250mcg Chromium (as picolinate) 50mcg
BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte® is contraindicated in pregnancy.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review