BioCeuticals Mega B Q10
BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 Capsules
BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 contains the readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of B vitamins with co Q10.
BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 May Assist With
- Support for cellular energy production.
- May assist with fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy brain and nervous function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine metabolism.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Mega B Q10, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 Ingredients per capsule
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg Thiamine nitrate 61.7mg equiv to. thiamine (vitamin B1) 50mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (vitamin B2) 68.5mg equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 90mg Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 10mg Calcium pantothenate 49mg equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 45mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 48.6mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 40mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (active vitamin B6) 15.7mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 10mg Calcium folinate 556mcg equiv. folinic acid (vitamin B9) 400mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400mcg d-alpha tocopherol 16.8mg Retinyl palmitate 450mcgRE Vitamin D3 1000IU Biotin (vitamin H) 300mcg Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 30mg
BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 contains Vitamin A. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 except on medical advice.
- Do not take BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Mega B Q10 please contact your health care professional.