BioCeuticals UM Calm 150g Powder
BioCeuticals UM Calm is a holistic formula that supports healthy neurotransmitter.
BioCeuticals UM Calm May Assist With
- Supports healthy function of the nervous system and contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Involved in the regulation of sleep.
- Supports cognitive function and memory.
- Relieves stress-related symptoms.
- Zinc, glycine and taurine support healthy neurotransmitter activity.
- Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Supports signal transduction between cells, including nerve cells.
Product Size: 150g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals UM Calm Ingredients per 7.5g
Minerals: Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®) 200mg Magnesium (as glycerophosphate – GIVOMAG™) 100mg [total magnesium 300mg] Calcium (as glycerophosphate - GIVOCAL™) 50mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7mg Nutrients: Inositol (myo-inositol) 1g Taurine 500mg Choline bitartrate 300mg Glycine 250mg Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf 20g equiv. to dry leaf 250mg equiv. to theanine 50mg Other: Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium® 75mg
BioCeuticals UM Calm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals UM Calm if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals UM Calm is not suitable for use in children under the age of twelve months – except on professional health advice.
- BioCeuticals UM Calm Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.
- BioCeuticals UM Calm contains 7.5mg of caffeine per 7.5g dose.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UM Calm please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UM Calm, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UM Calm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.