Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P Tablets
Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P contains sodium phosphate and Iron phosphate are for mineral supplementation
Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P May Assist With
- Combines sodium phosphate and iron phosphate in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
Product Size: 84 Tablets
The active ingredients in Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P Ingredients per Tablet
Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous 260mg Elemental sodium 84.2mg Iron phosphate 15mg Elemental iron 5mg each tablet contains lactose 175mg
Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Sodium may increase the risk of oedema associated with antihypertensive agents (calcium channel blockers, vasodilators), corticosteroids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, oestrogens, liquorice and carbenoxolone. Iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications.
- Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P should be administered at least 2 hours apart from methyldopa, carbidopa, levodopa, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, tetracyclines, quinolones and bisphosphonates
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Blackmores Professional S.P.I.P please contact your health care professional.