Eagle AcuMind 60 Tablets
Eagle Acu-Mind promotes healthy cognitive performance, learning, memory recall and may improve age-related cognitive decline. Contains Bacopa traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenating brain tonic, and Rhodiola to help the body adapt to stress.
Eagle AcuMind May Assist With
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to rejuvenative tonic
- Support healthy stress response in the body
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle AcuMind and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle AcuMind per Tablet
Colecalciferol 5mcg Rhodiola rosea 170mg Bacopa monnieri 225mg Ginkgo biloba 101.25mg
Eagle AcuMind Excipents:
calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and sucrose.
Eagle AcuMind Dosage:
Adults: Take 2 tablets or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Eagle Eagle AcuMind - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle AcuMind please contact your health care professional.