Eagle Beta A-C Powder
Eagle Beta A-C Powder is a high potency, great tasting, effervescent Vitamin C powder, which is suitable for both adults and children. Containing buffered forms of Vitamin C, Eagle Beta A-C is gentle on the stomach. This powder includes complementary co-factors including Zinc, natural Vitamin E and Citrus Bioflavonoids as antioxidants. Eagle Beta A-C supports the immune system and may reduce the duration and severity of colds and flu symptoms, and provides wound healing support and maintenance of blood vessel health.
Eagle Beta A-C Powder May Assist With
- Suboptimal immune function.
- Colds or flu.
- Suboptimal skin or connective tissue health.
- Stressed individuals.
Product Size: 200g Powder
The active ingredients in Eagle Beta A-C Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Beta A-C Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Beta A-C Powder per 5g Serve
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.82g Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 220mg Sodium ascorbate 560mg TOTAL VITAMIN C 2.5g Betacarotene 4mg Rutin 100mg Hesperidin 100mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate 100IU Zinc amino acid chelate 25mg
Eagle Beta A-C Powder Excipients:
Acacia, ascorbyl palmitate, Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, flavour, maltodextrin, potassium bicarbonate, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, Stevia rebaudiana and tartaric acid.
Eagle Beta A-C Powder Dosage:
Adults: Take 5 g (one 5 mL level metric spoonful), in water or juice one to three times daily.
Children (5 to 12 years): Give 5 g (one 5 mL level metric spoonful), in water or juice once daily.
Eagle Beta A-C Powder - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle Beta A-C Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle Beta A-C Powder is not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Each 5g Each 5 g dose of Eagle Beta A-C Powder contains 136 mg of sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Beta A-C Powder please contact your health care professional.
Eagle Beta A-C Powder