Eagle SB Forte contains Saccharomyces boulardii, a shelf-stable probiotic, to support normal healthy gut flora and help relieve mild diarrhoea following antibiotic use or when travelling. Eagle SB Forte also contains Vitamins A and D, as well as Zinc to support healthy immunity and to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal mucosa.
Eagle SB Forte May Assist With
- Helps relieve diarrhoea after antibiotic use.
- Helps support a healthy gastrointestinal system and improve healthy gut flora.
- Assists in management and temporary relief of mild diarrhoea.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Eagle SB Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle SB Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Eagle SB Forte per Capsule
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate)
||272 mcg RE
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
Eagle SB Forte Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 capsule four times daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: Give 1 capsule twice daily.
Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily for up to two weeks following antibiotics.
Traveller’s diarrhoea: Take 1 capsule four times daily, 5 days prior to and during travelling.
Eagle SB Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle SB Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle SB Forte contains vitamin A. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle SB Forte please contact your health care professional.