MediHerb Bacopa Complex
MediHerb Bacopa Complex 60 Tablets
MediHerb Bacopa Complex contains Bacopa, Siberian Ginseng and Schisandra which provides a tonic action for the whole body and the nervous system in particular. Rosemary leaf has been traditionally used to provide support for the liver.
MediHerb Bacopa Complex May Assist With
- Helps relieve the stress of study or work.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Bacopa Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Bacopa Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Bacopa Complex per tablet
Bacopa monnieri 3.75 g Schisandra chinensis 600mg Eleutherococcus senticosus 500mg Rosmarinus officinalis 10mg
MediHerb Bacopa Complex Dosages
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-3 times daily.
MediHerb Bacopa Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Bacopa Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Bacopa Complex should be discontinued during the treatment of any acute infectious illness.
- Contains Schisandra which has been used traditionally to induce labour, is contraindicated in pregnancy, except at birth. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.