MediHerb Boswellia Complex
MediHerb Boswellia Complex 60 Tablets
MediHerb Boswellia Complex is a wholistic formula to help address the symptoms associated with mild joint inflammation. Temporary relief of the pain and inflammation of mild arthritis, mild osteoarthritis and mild rheumatism.
MediHerb Boswellia Complex May Assist With
- Temporary relief of the pain and inflammation of mild arthritis, mild osteoarthritis and mild rheumatism.
- Boswellic acids from Boswellia help reduce the formation of leukotrienes by inhibiting the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Boswellia Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Boswellia Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Boswellia Complex per Tablet
Boswellia serrata 1.9g Curcuma longa 2g Apium graveolens 1g Zingiber officinale 300mg
MediHerb Boswellia Complex Dosages:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Boswellia Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Boswellia Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Boswellia Complex should be used cautiously in patients taking antacids
- MediHerb Boswellia Complex is contraindicated in patients taking nifedipine
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
I like this product because I suffer from IBD and it gently reduces inflammation as opposed to NSAIDS which can be harsh and damaging on my bowel.
this product has helped me for many years treating discomfort and inflammation in my knee. Highly recommended