MediHerb Broncafect Tablets
This combination of herbs has soothing, expectorant and antispasmodic activity.
MediHerb Broncafect Tablets May Assist With
- Contains herbs traditionally used for relief of the symptoms of bronchitis.
- Temporary relief of cough due to bronchial congestion and irritation.
- Provides Echinacea as immune supportive therapy for the relief of the symptoms of colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Broncafect Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Broncafect Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Broncafect Tablets per Tablet
Glycyrrhiza glabra 750mg Asclepias tuberosa 375mg Echinacea purpurea 375mg Marrubium vulgare 180mg Zingiber officinale 180mg Thymus vulgaris essential oil 10mg
MediHerb Broncafect Tablets Dosages:
Adults: 1 tablet 4-8 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-4 times daily.
MediHerb Broncafect Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Broncafect Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid MediHerb Broncafect Tablets if suffering from Hypertension.
- Contraindicated in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients).
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.