MediHerb Broncafect 200ml Liquid
This combination of herbs has soothing, expectorant and antispasmodic activity.
MediHerb Broncafect 200ml Liquid May Assist With
- Contains herbs traditionally used for relief of the symptoms of bronchitis.
- Temporary relief of cough due to bronchial congestion and irritation.
- Provides Echinacea as immune supportive therapy for the relief of the symptoms of colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Product Size: 200ml Liquid
The active ingredients in MediHerb Broncafect Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Broncafect Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Broncafect 200ml liquid per 5ml
Glycyrrhiza glabra 1g Asclepias tuberosa 500mg Echinacea purpurea 500mg Marrubium vulgare 250mg Zingiber officinale 250mg Thymus vulgaris essential oil 500mg
MediHerb Broncafect 200ml Liquid Dosages:
Adults: 5 mL with water or juice 3 times daily. In acute febrile conditions take with hot water and increase dose to 6 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5 mL with water or juice 3 times daily. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
MediHerb Broncafect 200ml Liquid - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Broncafect 200ml Liquid if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid MediHerb Broncafect 200ml Liquid if suffering from Hypertension.
- Contraindicated in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients).
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.