MediHerb Cascara Complex
MediHerb Cascara Complex Tablets
MediHerb Cascara Complex combines action of compounds in Cascara Complex is a gentle laxative effect with reduced tendency to griping or colic.
MediHerb Cascara Complex May Assist With
- Laxative, assists in the relief of constipation.
- Relieves gastrointestinal symptoms related to constipation.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Cascara Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Cascara Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Cascara Complex per Tablet
Frangula purshiana 560mg Rumex crispus 375mg Taraxacum officinale 375mg Anethum graveolens 15mg Matricaria chamomilla 2mg
MediHerb Cascara Complex Dosages:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
MediHerb Cascara Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Not for prolonged use or in excessive dosage.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if diarrhoea develops
- Use with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.