MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte
MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte Tablets
MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte utilises a quality Uncaria tomentosa extract standardised to contain 3.8mg of Pentacyclic Oxindole Alkaloids (POAs) per tablet.
MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte May Assist With
- Helps to enhance immune system function and improve immunity
- Relieve inflammation
- Decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte per Tablet
Uncaria tomentosa (Cat's Claw) extract 183mg derived from stem bark dry 2.2g contain pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids 3.8mg
MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte please contact your health care professional.