MediHerb Coleus Forte
MediHerb Coleus Forte Tablets
MediHerb Coleus Forte supports thyroid and cardiovascular function
MediHerb Coleus Forte May Assist With
- Supports a lifestyle approach to weight management.
- Coleus root has been traditionally used to support cardiovascular function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Coleus Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Coleus Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Coleus Forte per Tablet
Coleus forskohlii 5.61g
MediHerb Coleus Forte Dosages:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
MediHerb Coleus Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Coleus Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in hypotension.
- Since forskolin may potentiate many drugs, Coleus should be used cautiously in patients taking prescribed medication, this applies especially to hypotensive and antiplatelet drugs. Coleus may cause an altered response to antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs and patients taking these drugs should be monitored. Given the potential for forskolin to stimulate gastric acid, caution is also advised in patients with peptic ulceration and reflux.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.