MediHerb Cramplex 40 Tablets
MediHerb Cramplex combines five herbs traditionally known as analgesic, antispasmodic, circulatory stimulant and anti-inflammatory.
MediHerb Cramplex May Assist With
- Relief of menstrual pain, menstrual cramping and symptoms of dysmenorrhoea.
- Traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of tension headache.
- Cramp Bark is traditionally used for the relief of cramping pain of smooth muscle.
Product Size: 40 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Cramplex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Cramplex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Cramplex per Tablet
Corydalis ambigua (Corydalis) 600 mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 400 mg Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) 400mg Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) 400mg Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark) 400mg
MediHerb Cramplex Dosage:
Adults: 3-4 tablets 2 times daily.
The mode of action of these herbs suggests that they should be taken 2 to 3 days before the period is due to start and during days 1 and 2 of the period.
MediHerb Cramplex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue if pregnancy occurs.
- Contraindicated with blood thinning medication and nifedipine.
- Discontinue MediHerb Cramplex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Cramplex please contact your health care professional.