MediHerb DiGest Forte
MediHerb DiGest Forte 60 Tablets
Contains herbs traditionally used to strengthen and tone the upper digestive system by stimulating appetite, improving digestive function and secretion of digestive enzymes such as bile.
MediHerb DiGest Forte May Assist With
- Poor digestion, lack of appetite and dyspepsia.
- Relief of indigestion symptoms including flatulence, belching and fullness
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb DiGest Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb DiGest Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb DiGest Forte per Tablet
Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) 250 mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 800 mg Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) 200mg Gentiana lutea (Gentian) 195mg Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 100mg Mandarin Oil 12.5mg
MediHerb DiGest Forte Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 tablet daily, 15 minutes before meals.
MediHerb DiGest Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation and known allergy to Wormwood, Feverfew, parthenolide or plants of the daisy family.
- Caution for MediHerb DiGest Forte is advised for patients with hyperacidity, gastritis or gastric ulceration.
- Discontinue MediHerb DiGest Forte at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb DiGest Forte please contact your health care professional.
My Digest Forte tablets arrived quickly, the service was good. They are very good tablets to assist my digestion to take before a meal.