MediHerb Echinacea Premium
MediHerb Echinacea Premium Tablets
MediHerb Echinacea Premium contains echinacea, which is a supporting therapy for mild upper respiratory complaints. It may assist by reducing the severity and lead to earlier resolution of symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections, colds and flu. MediHerb Echinacea Premium contains alkylamides, a class of Echinacea compounds that contribute to phagocyte-enhancing activity.
MediHerb Echinacea Premium May Assist With
- Relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and other mild upper respiratory infections.
- May reduce the incidence of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
The active ingredients in MediHerb Echinacea Premium, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Echinacea Premium and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Echinacea Premium per Tablet
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract equivalent to dry root 600 mg stand. to contain alkylamides 2.6 mg Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract equivalent to dry root 675mg stand. to contain alkylamides 2 mg
MediHerb Echinacea Premium Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Echinacea Premium - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients)
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Echinacea Premium please contact your health care professional.