MediHerb EndoFem 60 Tablets
MediHerb EndoFem contains herbs with lymphatic, astringent and antispasmodic activity.
- To support healthy endometrial tissue.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb EndoFem and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb EndoFem per Tablet
Angelica polymorpha (A. sinensis, Dong Quai) 826 mg Paeonia lactiflora (Paeonia) 824 mg Alchemilla vulgaris (Ladies Mantle) 650mg Calendula officinalis (Calendula) 400mg
MediHerb EndoFem Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
MediHerb EndoFem - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated contraindicated in the first trimester of pregnancy,
- Caution in taking in severe menorrhagia
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.