MediHerb Fe-Max 60 Tablets
MediHerb Fe-Max tablets uses iron bisglycinate with essential co-factors to support blood health, including metabolically active B vitamins for enhanced bioavailability.
MediHerb Fe-Max May Assist With
- May assist in the prevention of dietary iron deficiency.
- May help with healthy haemoglobin production.
- For the prevention and management of B12 and B9 deficiencies due to inadequate dietary intake.
- Helps support cellular energy production.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Fe-Max, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Fe-Max and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Fe-Max per Tablet
Withania somnifera (Withania) extract 150 mg Codonopsis pilosula extract 83.33 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 120 mg Iron amino acid chelate 60 mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 7.84 mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 6.91 mg Levomefolate calcium 108 mcg Mecobalamin 250 mcg
MediHerb Fe-Max Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily.
MediHerb Fe-Max - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Fe-Max if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in haemochromatosis, haemeosiderosis or iron-loading anaemias.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.