MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic contains more bioavailable iron amino acid chelate (iron bisglycinate) which may be better tolerated by the GIT reducing the risk of gastrointestinal complaints associated with other forms of iron. Other herbs and nutrients are included to help to enhance iron absorption and maintain healthy blood.
MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic May Assist With
- Blood tonic, can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which is essential for the transportation of oxygen to the body tissues.
- Assists the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic per Tablet
|Withania somnifera (Withania)
|Urtica dioica (Nettles)
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis)
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice)
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger)
|Iron amino acid chelate
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
In a base which includes glycerol, Vitamin C and juice concentrates of grape, beetroot, apple, pear, carrot and lemon.
MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic Dosage:
Adults: 5 mL with water or juice 3 times daily.
MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic is contraindicated in haemochromatosis
- MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic contains Licorice: caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressives; contraindicated in hypertension and oedema.
- If taking levodopa, levothyroxine, methyldopa, penicilamine, quinolones, tetracyclines, bisphosphonates, and cholestyramine, separate from MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic by at least two hours. Allopurinol, can increase liver storage of iron and should not be used in conjunction with iron supplements.
- Discontinue MediHerb Fe-Max Iron at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb MediHerb Fe-Max Iron please contact your health care professional.