MediHerb FibroFem 75 Tablets
MediHerb FibroFem is used in traditional Chinese medicine and Western herbal medicine to support normal menstruation.
MediHerb FibroFem May Assist With
- To support normal menstruation.
Product Size: 75 Tablets
The active ingredients, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb FibroFem and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb FibroFem per Tablet
Paeonia lactiflora (Paeonia) 640 mg Capsella bursa-pastoris (Shepherd’s Purse) 640 mg Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) 320 mg Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) 200 mg
MediHerb FibroFem Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 4-5 times daily. The dose may be increased to 2 tablets 3-4 times daily for acute conditions.
MediHerb FibroFem - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review