MediHerb GIT Regenex Powder contains glutamine, slippery elm and liquorice to support epithelial gut barrier function, intestinal mucosa, and helps decrease intestinal permeability.
MediHerb GIT Regenex Powder May Assist With
- Support epithelial gut barrier function, intestinal mucosa, and helps decrease intestinal permeability.
- Demulcent effects on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
- a healthy gastric mucosa via its cytoprotective, anti-oxidative, membrane stabilising, and wound healing actions.
Product Size: 185g Powder
The active ingredients in MediHerb GIT Regenex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb GIT Regenex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
MediHerb GIT Regenex per 6.15g Serve
|Acacia sp. (gum)
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice)
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm)
|Polaprezinc (Zinc carnosine)
MediHerb GIT Regenex Dosage:
Adults: Take 6.15 g of powder (2 level metric teaspoons) mixed in 150-200 mL of water or juice, 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Stir well and drink immediately. Or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Children: 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb GIT Regenex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb GIT Regenex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in intestinal obstruction.
- Caution in patients with epilepsy/seizure disorders
- Consume at least 2 hours away from ingestion of medications, including tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs)or thyroid hormone.
- Discontinue MediHerb GIT Regenex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb GIT Regenex please contact your health care professional.