MediHerb Hawthorn Tablets
Contains the potent antioxidant oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs) or catechin polymers, which support healthy cardiovascular function and assist in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.
MediHerb Hawthorn May Assist With
- Supports the cardiovascular system and circulatory functions.
- Assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.
Product Size: 90 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Hawthorn, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Hawthorn and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Hawthorn per Tablet
Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) 1.0 g
MediHerb Hawthorn Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
Children 5-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Hawthorn - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution as it may potentiate the action of hypotensive medication and digoxin
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.