MediHerb HiPep Tablets
MediHerb HiPep is a combination of herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for mild inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract as well as mild digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and belching.
MediHerb HiPep May Assist With
- Relief of indigestion.
- For the symptomatic relief of heartburn.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb HiPep, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb HiPep and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb HiPep per Tablet
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) 3.42 g Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) 600 mg Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) 500 mg Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) essential oil 5 mg
MediHerb HiPep Dosage:
Adults: 3-5 tablets daily.
Children 6-12 years: 2 tablets daily.
MediHerb HiPep - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Avoided by persons hypersensitive to salicylates
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.