MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex
MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex Tablets
MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex contains herbs that may assist in improving blood circulation.
MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex May Assist With
- raditionally used for the relief of symptoms of the discomfort of haemorrhoids and varicose veins.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of allergy and inflammation of the skin.
- Assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Albizia Complex per Tablet
Aesculus hippocastanum (Horsechestnut) 1.2 g Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 1.5 g Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) 800 mg
MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex Dosage:
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily with food.
Enteric coated tablets. Take tablet whole, do not break or crush.
MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution in patients taking aspirin, warfarin, cilostazol, antipsychotics such as haloperidol, HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors or anticonvulsants
- May cause gastric upset in some patients.
- Discontinue MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Horsechestnut Complex please contact your health care professional.