MediHerb Kava Tablets
MediHerb Kava contains Kava Kava, which has been traditionally used in the Pacific Islands in the form of a decoction (water extract) with sedative and spasmolytic activities, to relax the mind, body and nerves and induce sleep.
MediHerb Kava May Assist With
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Relief of sleeplessness.
- Relief of muscular aches and pains.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Kava, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Kava and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Kava per Tablet
Piper methysticum (Kava) 3.2 g
MediHerb Kava Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
MediHerb Kava - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Kava if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in patients taking L-dopa and anti-parkinson drugs.
- Children under 12 and those who are pregnant or nursing are not recommended to use Kava
- Caution is advised in patients taking central nervous system depressants.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.