MediHerb LivCo Tablets
MediHerb LivCo combines Chinese and European traditional herbs in LivCo® aids digestion and supports the liver. A healthy liver assists the clearance of metabolites and xenobiotics from the body.
MediHerb LivCo May Assist With
- Liver tonic.
- Assists in the relief of indigestion and flatulence.
- Aids assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Product Size: 60 Caposules
The active ingredients in MediHerb LivCo, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb LivCo and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb LivCo per Tablet
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) 2.1 g Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) 1.0 g Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) 500 mg
MediHerb LivCo Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb LivCo - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb LivCo if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution is advised in patients taking immunosuppressive drugs, especially those with elevated liver enzymes; and do not take at the same time. As Schisandra may accelerate clearance of drugs from the body.
- Caution is advised prescribing herbs for patients taking drugs with a narrow therapeutic window, including warfarin and digoxin.
- Caution in patients taking metronidazole and ornidazole.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb LivCo please contact your health care professional.