MediHerb Livton Complex
MediHerb Livton Complex Tablets
MediHerb MediHerb Livton Complex combines the combined actions of the five herbs in Livton Complex help maintain healthy digestion and function.
MediHerb Livton Complex May Assist With
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Supportive tonic for the liver and liver function.
- Helps maintain healthy gallbladder function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Livton Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Livton Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Livton Complex per Tablet
Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle 7.0 g Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) 800 mg Taraxacum officnale (Dandelion) 400 mg Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) 300 mg Chionanthus virginica (Fringe Tree) 160 mg
MediHerb Livton Complex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Livton Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Livton Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use cautiously in pregnancy.
- Globe Artichoke is contraindicated in blockage of the gallbladder.
- Not to be taken at the same time with immunosuppressive drugs, and caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Caution in patients taking metronidazole, ornidazole and nifedipine.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Livton Complex please contact your health care professional.