MediHerb Methyl Factors
MediHerb Methyl Factors Tablets
MediHerb Methyl Factors contains 5-MTHF and methyl-B12 and supports healthy methylation with metabolically active B vitamins, 300 mg Choline and Green Tea extract as a potent antioxidant.
MediHerb Methyl Factors May Assist With
- Helps the regulation of normal/healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals
- Folate and B12 may assist in maintaining healthy blood
- Source of antioxidants to help maintain health and well-being
- Contains B vitamins to support healthy brain function
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Methyl Factors, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Methyl Factors and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Methyl Factors per Tablet
Camellia sinensis extract 160 mg Choline bitartrate 300 mg Levomefolate calcium 433.13 mg Mecobalamin 1000 mcg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 10 mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 62.7 mg
MediHerb Methyl Factors Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
MediHerb Methyl Factors - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Methyl Factors if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contains 12 mg of caffeine per tablet.
- Contains pyridoxal 5-phosphate which may be dangerous if used in large amounts or for a long time. Patients should be advised to stop taking this medication if they experience tingling, burning or numbness and see their health care practitioner as soon as possible.
- Caution taking immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, and do not take at the same time.
- Discontinue MediHerb Methyl Factors at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Methyl Factors please contact your health care professional.