MediHerb Activated Beet Greens is a potent combination of 12 botanicals that support energy and stamina.
MediHerb Activated Beet Greens May Assist With
- Daily nutritional supplement.
- Support energy, performance, stamina, endurance and general health.
- Provide nutrients for energy metabolism and reduction of fatigue.
- Help protect cells from free radicals.
- Contains Beetroot which is high in nitrate. Nitrate has been shown to support cardiovascular health.
- Provide amino acids.
- Contains Chlorella & Spirulina providing plant-based protein and trace elements.
- Contribute to normal cognitive function, normal immune system function, normal blood formation and normal homocysteine metabolism (due to content of vitamins A, B12 and C, and iron).
Product Size: 240g powder
The active ingredients in MediHerb Activated Beet Greens, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Activated Beet Greens and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
MediHerb Activated Beet Greens per 8g Serve
|Vitamin A (as betacarotene)
|Beta vulgaris extract equiv. root powder
|Nitrate (from beetroot)
|Vitis vinifera & Ribes nigrum extract equiv. fresh seed & skins
|Withania somnifera extract equiv. dry root/td>
|Curcuma longa extract equiv. dry rhizome
|Actinidia deliciosa extract & powder equiv. fresh fruit
|Chlorella pyrenoidosa cracked cell powder
|pirulina maxima whole plant powder
|Camellia sinensis extract equiv. dry leaf
|Malpighia glabra extract equiv. dry fruit
|Brassica oleracea var. acephala powder
|Vaccinium corymbosum juice powder
Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet.
Dosage: Mix 2 teaspoons (8 grams) in water or juice once daily. Alternatively 2 teaspoons can be sprinkled onto fruit, yoghurt or mixed in with a smoothie. Contains no artificial colours, flavouring or preservatives.
MediHerb Activated Beet Greens - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Activated Beet Greens if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Activated Beet Greens is contraindicated in patients taking warfarin, as the Algae, Kale and Kiwifruit may contain vitamin K.
- MediHerb Activated Beet Greens is contraindicated in those with allergy to Kiwifruit.
- Until more information is available, MediHerb Activated Beet Greens, which contains Nrf2/ARE-inducing herbs should not be taken at least 48 hours either side of each chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment.
Discontinue MediHerb Activated Beet Greens at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Activated Beet Greens please contact your health care professional.