MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets
MediHerb Mushroom Forte tablets contain a specific ratio of Maitake, Reishi and Shiitake mushrooms in a synergistic formula (patent pending). Made with fruiting body extracts for confidence in the level of mushroom beta-glucans.
MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets May Assist With
- Used in traditional Chinese medicine for convalesence and fatigue.
- Used in traditional Chinese medicine for the relief of coughing.
- Mushroom beta-glucans contain immunomodulating properties to support healthy immune function
Product Size: 90 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets per Tablet
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) 1.0 g Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) 1.0 g Grifola frondosa (Maitake) 833 mg
MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets Dosage:
Adults: Take 3 to 6 tablets daily.
MediHerb Mushroom Forte Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.