MediHerb Myrrh Forte Tablets
MediHerb Myrrh Forte contains a unique form of Myrrh for pulsed dosing which exerts antibacterial and antiparasitic activity. Myrrh gum resin exerts astringent, antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic activity.
MediHerb Myrrh Forte May Assist With
- As a vermifuge.
- To relieve symptoms of upper respiratory infections or the common cold.
- As an expectorant and anti-catarrhal for excessive mucous production.
- To relieve mild inflammation affecting the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts.
- To promote healthy digestive function.
- To relieve symptoms of dyspepsia such as heartburn, bloating, belching or flatulence.
- As a carminative to help relieve flatulence, and soothe intestinal spasm and pain.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Myrrh Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Myrrh Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Myrrh Forte per Tablet
Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) 500 mg
MediHerb Myrrh Forte Dosage:
Adults: Take 4 to 8 tablets daily in pulse dosing (3 days on, 4 days off).
MediHerb Myrrh Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Myrrh Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Avoid long-term, continuous use (more than a few weeks at a time).
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Myrrh Forte please contact your health care professional.