MediHerb Nervagesic Tablets
MediHerb Nervagesic contains herbs with analgesic and sedative activities.
MediHerb Nervagesic May Assist With
- Traditionally used to relieve mild neuralgia and pain of sciatica.
- Traditionally used to relieve pain associated with menstruation.
- Traditionally used to promote sleep.
- Traditionally used to relieve muscular cramps and spasm.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Nervagesic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Nervagesic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Nervagesic per Tablet
Eschscholzia californica (Californian Poppy) 800 mg Corydalis turtschaninovii (Corydalis 800 mg Piscidia piscipula (Jamaica Dogwood) 400 mg
MediHerb Nervagesic Dosage:
Adults: 2 tablets 2 times daily.
MediHerb Nervagesic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy, in bradycardia and cardiac insufficiency
- Not recommended during lactation.
- Caution is advised for women wishing to conceive.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
I used the MediHerb Nervagesic in 2014 to help me with my post surgery pain and recovery. It helped me to slowly also come off the Targin that my GP was prescribing. So this year I was in a similar situation. After being in pain for 2 years due to a injury to my hip and recovering from Surgery I needed to wean off Targin again. The MediHerb Nervagesic was extremely helpful I believe in helping me achieve this and also helping my pain at the same time.