MediHerb NeuroSom Tablets
MediHerb NeuroSom Contains herbs and nutrients with sedative activities, to promote relaxation of mind and body and to promote restful sleep. Also contains magnesium and the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate).
MediHerb NeuroSom May Assist With
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) has been used in traditional Western herbal medicine for restlessness, irritability and insomnia.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a mild sedative and sleep aid (hypnotic).
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb NeuroSom, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb NeuroSom and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb NeuroSom per Tablet
Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) 650 mg Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus) 650 mg Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia) 600 mg Lavender oil essential (Lavandula officinalis) 10 mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (Activated Vitamin B6) 24 mg Magnesium amino acid chelate 40 mg
MediHerb NeuroSom Dosage:
Adults: 2 tablets 1 to 2 times daily.
MediHerb NeuroSom - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb NeuroSom if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb NeuroSom contains pyridoxal 5-phosphate which may be dangerous if used in large amounts or for a long time. Patients should be advised to stop taking this medication if they experience tingling, burning or numbness and see their healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Caution is advised in pregnancy
- Discontinue MediHerb NeuroSom at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.