MediHerb Phellodendron Forte 60 Tablets
MediHerb Phellodendron Forte uses phellodendron amurense which contains berberine and has been shown in vitro to display antimicrobial properties on a range of bacteria. Berberine exerts anti-inflammatory activity.
MediHerb Phellodendron Forte May Assist With
- Anti-inflammatory activity.
- Relief of diarrhoea.
- Phellodendron has been shown to have immunological effects.
- Antimicrobial properties on a range of bacteria.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Phellodendron Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Phellodendron Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Phellodendron Forte per Tablet
Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) 8.8g standardised to berberine 200mg
MediHerb Phellodendron Forte Dosage:
Adults: 1 to 2 tablets daily.
MediHerb Phellodendron Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation and in patients taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Caution is warranted in betathalassaemia, unconjugated hyperbilirubinaemia and those with obstructed bile ducts.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.