MediHerb PhytoRegenex Tablets
The herbs in this formulation provide adaptogenic, general tonic and antioxidant activities.
MediHerb PhytoRegenex May Assist With
- Assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Supports healthy cognitive function.
- May assist peripheral circulation.
- Supports mental and physical capability, especially during times of tiredness or stress.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb PhytoRegenex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb PhytoRegenex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb PhytoRegenex per Tablet
Fallopia japonica (Giant Knotweed) 8g Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) 4.8g Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) 4.2g Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 1.5g Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 250mg
MediHerb PhytoRegenex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
MediHerb PhytoRegenex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb PhytoRegenex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue during an acute infection or mild fever
- Contraindicated in patients taking phenelzine.
- Caution is advised in patients with high blood pressure and those taking central nervous system stimulants, insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs (including pioglitazone or glipizide), metronidazole, ornidazole, nifedipine, antiplatelet/anticoagulant drugs (particularly the elderly), antipsychotics such as haloperidol, anticonvulsants, HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors
- Discontinue MediHerb PhytoRegenex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb PhytoRegenex please contact your health care professional.