MediHerb PolyFem 60 Tablets
MediHerb PolyFem contains herbs to support ovarian function.
MediHerb PolyFem May Assist With
- Hormonal imbalances
- Ovarian dysfunction
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb PolyFem, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb PolyFem and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb PolyFem per Tablet
Paeonia lactiflora (Paeonia) 852mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) 847mg Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) 300mg Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) 250mg
MediHerb PolyFem Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
MediHerb PolyFem - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation, hypertension, oedema, and in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics.
- Caution in those with liver problems: In very rare cases Black Cohosh may cause harm to the liver in some individuals.
- Due to Liquorice: caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressives;
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.