MediHerb Pomegranate Tablets
MediHerb Pomegranate is a potent antioxidant and is traditionally used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a vermifuge to help remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms
MediHerb Pomegranate May Assist With
- Antioxidant: Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Asn astringent and to tighten tissues
- A vermifuge to help remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Pomegranate, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Pomegranate and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Pomegranate per Tablet
Punica granatum extract 300mg Derived from fruit peel 3g
MediHerb Pomegranate Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet, 1 to 3 times daily.
Do not use for longer than 14 days.
MediHerb Pomegranate - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb v if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Pomegranate please contact your health care professional.