MediHerb Probiotica Clinical Powder is a multistrain probiotic containing 9 individual strains and 5 billion per sachet.
MediHerb Probiotica Clinical May Assist With
- Improve intestinal barrier function.
- Inhibit mast cell activation.
- Positively influence the immune system.
- Reduce susceptibility to suboptimal mood.
Product Size: 28 Sachets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Probiotica Clinical, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Probiotica Clinical and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
MediHerb Probiotica Clinical per 2g Sachet
MediHerb® Probiotica Clinical contains a 9 strain clinically trialled complex, equalling 5 billion CFU per sachet: Bifidobacterium bifidum W23, Bifidobacterium lactis W51, Bifidobacterium lactis W52, Lactobacillus acidophilus W37, Lactobacillus brevis W63, Lactobacillus casei W56, Lactobacillus salivarius W24, Lactococcus lactis W19, Lactococcus lactis W58
MediHerb Probiotica Clinical Directions:
Dissolve contents of sachet (2 g) in 100 mL of lukewarm water or milk alternative. Stir gently before consuming. Consume one serve daily, preferably on an empty stomach before breakfast or at bedtime. Suitable for children from the age of 1 year. Take away from antibiotics.
MediHerb Probiotica Clinical - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Probiotica Clinical if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Take 2-3 hours away from antibiotics.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.