MediHerb PulmaCo Tablets
MediHerb PulmaCo Has a range of expectorant, spasmolytic, bronchodilatory and mucolytic activity used in traditional herbal systems.
MediHerb PulmaCo May Assist With
- Relief of symptoms associated with spasmodic conditions of the respiratory tract.
- Traditionally used for the relief of cough.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb PulmaCo, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb PulmaCo and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb PulmaCo per Tablet
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 1g Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 1g Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) 750mg Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) 500mg Grindelia camporum (Grindelia 300mg Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit essential oil 5mg
MediHerb PulmaCo Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb PulmaCo - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in pregnancy or lactating.
- Caution in patients taking aspirin, warfarin, cilostazol, statin drugs, antipsychotics such as haloperidol, HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors or anticonvulsants
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.