MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng Tablets
MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng are used traditionally to enhance physical and cognitive performance. Both herbs function as adaptogens.
MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng May Assist With
- May improve stress adaptation.
- Helps relieve symptom of stress such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness.
- Helps enhance physical mental responses in states of fatigue.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng per Tablet
Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) 600mg Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 500mg
MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
- Contraindicated in patients taking phenelzine.
- Caution is advised in patients with high blood pressure and those taking central nervous system stimulants, insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs, nifedipine and warfarin
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Glad you are able to fulfill our supplemental requirements. Thanks again.