MediHerb Silymarin Tablets
MediHerb Silymarin contains St Mary’s Thistle and its active constituents collectively known as silymarin, are the most studied natural medicines with a proven beneficial effect on the tone of the liver.
MediHerb Silymarin May Assist With
- Supportive tonic for the liver and liver function.
- Helps maintain normal/healthy liver function.
- As an antioxidant herb which scavenges free radicals.
- Traditionally used for symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Silymarin, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Silymarin and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Silymarin per Tablet
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) 14.7g
MediHerb Silymarin Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Silymarin - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Silymarin if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Not to be taken at the same time with immunosuppressive drugs and caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Caution in patients taking domperidone, metronidazole, ornidazole, insulin or oral hypoglycaemia drugs, talinolol and nifedipine.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.